OAK Weekly Update – 5
2) Tenants and Residents Associations (TRA) Policy review update
3) OAK project update
1) Home Owners Panel meeting update
- Members of the panel met this week with senior staff members
- On the agenda was handling of complaints, Section 20’s and Service Charges
- Panel members raised concerns particularly regarding ongoing issues with Service Charges which was noted and have asked for additional information about how these are being dealt with.
- They also welcomed changes to the complaints process and looked forward to seeing improvements.
2) Tenants and Residents Associations Policy review update
- I’m working with my colleagues, Annemarie and Natalia talking TRAS about how we can support them work with their local communities.
- We’ve now completed focus groups with TRA members and will be sending out a survey to staff and residents about the proposed changes.
3) OAK Project update
- We are looking at the OAK to find out how we can make it easier for you to use.
- We need your help to do this, so tell us what’s good, what’s not and any ideas you have.
- Let us know in the comments below or email email@example.com
As always, if you have any questions or comments, please post them below.